Reliable, clean, and cost-effective remote power sources underpin some of the most important processes in a wide range of industries. Sunfire-Remote fuel cell power generators have been relied on extensively in the oil & gas, security and telecommunications industries, where they are trusted to deliver highly reliable grid independent power in any situation.
Sunfire-Remote: A clean power solution
A power solution for almost any place in the world
A durable and independent off-the-grid power supply is crucial in off-grid regions without access to an electricity distribution system. Quite often, challenging weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances can undermine the reliability of alternative power sources such as diesel generators or intermittent renewable energies like wind and solar. Sunfire-Remote offers continuous off-grid power supply in any stationary and mobile application. At any time. At any weather condition.
Flexible power supply
Based on solid oxide fuel cells, Sunfire-Remote quietly and efficiently turns Propane (LPG) or natural gas into clean, long lasting power. These systems, based on solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC), have an electrical efficiency of up to 35 %, almost twice those of generators using petrol or diesel engines. The scalable subsystems are designed to suit almost any customer requirements.
Advantages of Sunfire-Remote
- Highest efficiency: Up to 35 %el leading to low fuel consumption and reduced logistics
- Reliability: Suitable for harsh climatic conditions
- Long maintenance intervals: Durable power supply for months
- Easy to operate: telemonitored unit runs on common fuels
- Independent: Off-grid power at any time and any weather conditions
- Environmental-compatible: Low emissions, quite operation without vibrations